Annual Oyster Roast
Every year about this time, my father gets an itch to have oysters for his parents! This means that DuBose gets to cook oysters for my family :) Last night, we had the usual group of my grandparents, parents, and Aunt Jennie with us but invited a few more oyster eaters because my husband couldn't let one lone box sit at Huff's.When he called to order the oysters they told him that he was getting the second to last box so after about 30 minutes of thinking about that one lonely box he called back and said he wanted that one too!
We were able to get some last minute takers on oysters in my Aunt and Uncle, the Reeds, and the Sanders! It was fun and casual! Since I don't eat oysters I didn't even go outside so I don't have any pictures of that!
But - we did capture DuBose attempting to open this present from Aunt Jennie. I think he may be a bit confused about what to do with presents but I have a feeling that will change after tomorrow!!
Comments