A Date with the Bazemores

Really it was a wedding, but it was one where I didn't know many people so I had the great chance to catch up with Sara. She and I snagged a table right away and only moved to find more food :)

I miss having Sara in town - she is super fun and always makes me laugh. Plus, she's the kind of friend who thinks I looked good in my pregnancy blacktie outfit when I felt like a tremendous blimp in polka dots!

Now just for Warren:
The Menu:
Shecrab soup
Shrimp wontons
chicken and pasta
seafood rissotto
two carving stations
sushi
mashed potatoes
salad
fresh fruit
baked brie
angel food cake with chocolate fondue

It was all delicious - I went back three times!!!

Sadly we had to leave early - our babysitter was hosting her own party tonight and needed a chance to cleanup after DuBose (thanks, Jennie.) DuBose is off to the Smith's fish fry which sadly I am missing. I am exhausted and Lil DuBose has a temperature so I thought it best to come put him in his own bed tonight. The sacrifices of a mom - I am home early, in my pjs, and minutes from getting in to the bed :) Although, I am sad to miss my friends at the Smiths. I think Caroline will forgive me though.

As DuBose says, "Nigh nigh" Posted by Picasa

Comments

Caroline said…
We definitely missed you Nancy. Thanks for lending us your hubby for a bit though. We had tons of fun.. the fish did not even taste fishy. :) It sounds like y'all had tasty treats at the wedding. Hope to see you soon.