Dear Fordham,


Thanks for sharing your tub last night!! Sorry I was such a grumpy little bugger at first! I am not used to your tub, having someone else in the tub, and Mommy giving me a bath!! This is usually Daddy's time with me!! Mommy can't reach all the way to the bottom of my toes because Baby Mills gets in the way!!

Anyway, I had fun playing at your house last night!! Tell your Mommy and Daddy that supper was delicious! (Mommy even ate all of her fish and mushrooms!!)

I'll see you tomorrow - hopefully we can find Santa to tell him what we want for Christmas!

Love, DuBose

Comments

Caroline said…
Dear DuBose, I really enjoyed having you over. I hope that I did not pass along my cold that is currently in my way. My mommy and daddy love your parents tons and are glad that everyone came over. We look forward to more dinner and adding your little brother to the mix. I can't wait to see Santa tomorrow. Love, Fordham
P.S. When we are older, we need to find these pictures and burn them. I think that they might be used for blackmail.