My Favorite Things This Christmas

1- I got a new digital camera!!!!!!
2- DuBose making my grandmother's mac and cheese for me
3 - taking DuBose to church
4 - watching DuBose discover each new present
5 - DuBose digging into his stocking
6 - new sudoku puzzle books
7 - Ann Taylor gift cards to use after I lose some weight :)
8 - new tiny clothes for Mills
9 - a video monitor for Mills' room!! We have been having such fun watching DuBose during nap time!! Thanks, Mom and Dad!!
10 - DuBose in his new slippers - moose ones
11 - after Christmas sales - I got matching outfits for the boys for next year's Christmas :)
12 - new scrapbooking stuff
13 - Pre Christmas dinner and shopping with the girls
14 - Yummy food!!
15 - especially the Christmas kringle
16 - watching Jennie open her curtains DuBose and I made her
17 - listening to Dad go on about how he wasn't able to do enough shopping for DuBose and that he was going to get a head start for next year
18 - spending time with both families on Christmas day
19 - watching DuBose play with his cousins
20 - spending alone time with my husband and son on Christmas morning


I am an extremely blessed wife, mother, daughter, sister, daughter-in-law, sister-in-law and friend to have had such a wonderful holiday this year!! I hope God was with each of you this Christmas as we celebrated in His name!! I look forward to sharing all these traditions with my children, but also, more importantly to teach them why we do all this stuff to begin with!!
May God bless you all in the new year!! I love you!!

Comments