Christmas
Our day continued at CiCi and Da's house. We had a great time opening gifts and getting things ready for dinner. As usual, CiCi, Da, and GG showered the four of us with love and generosity! We had a fabulous day, wonderful food and some of the best company!
Mom, I don't know how you escaped the pictures, but I am sad I didn't get one of you with your boys. I am sure you were in the kitchen making sure the rest of us were fed! Thank you! I truly aspire to be like my mother when I grow up. I love you!!
Some of our favorite things.....




This is not the outfit my son arrived in,
but it was too cute not to put on when he opened it!
He looks so grown up!!
Thanks, GG!!
but it was too cute not to put on when he opened it!
He looks so grown up!!
Thanks, GG!!


Thanks, Mom and Dad, for another memorable Christmas.
We are totally grateful for the gifts, the love and support, and the joy you give to each of us. I am a very lucky daughter to have such wonderful parents who love my husband and children as their own. (Probably more, right?) I am so fortunate to be able to share my family with you both on these special days but also on every other day of the year!!
We love you more than we can say!
Merry Christmas!
We are totally grateful for the gifts, the love and support, and the joy you give to each of us. I am a very lucky daughter to have such wonderful parents who love my husband and children as their own. (Probably more, right?) I am so fortunate to be able to share my family with you both on these special days but also on every other day of the year!!
We love you more than we can say!
Merry Christmas!






Comments