2008
Our days this year were filled with many adventures, blessings, surprises, and laughs. We really enjoy doing things together as a family and exploring the beautiful scenery surrounding us. I hope that even as our children get older they will still see the fun that can be had with your family :)

We also spent a lot of time with our extended families, both traveling and here at home. My boys are so blessed to have such loving grandparents and aunts!! They also have the wonderful opportunity to know five of their great grandparents, all living in one place!! I pray these boys (and Ellie too) grow up to appreciate time spent with all of their family. Seeing as how excited and eager they are to see any of the people mentioned above, I don't think I am going to have to worry about that ever!




And our circle of friends is the best ever. We are all on this wonderful journey of growing our families and raising our children together. I, for one, wouldn't have survived the past four and a half years without shoulders to cry on, lean on, and just to laugh at the craziness of it all! And my kids are making the best of friends. Friends that are going to be friends for a lifetime. They will each be able to look at the other and say, "We've been friends since birth," and really mean it. What a gift they each are to us.



2008 was full of basic ordinary days as well. Days of school, errands, hanging out at home, movie watching, book reading, backyard playing, and many other run of the mill things. We have hugged, smiled, held hands, yelled, forgiven, laughed, teased, played, frustrated, charmed, and truly loved one another for another 365 days.









Here's to the next 365 days of fun, family, and friends.

We also spent a lot of time with our extended families, both traveling and here at home. My boys are so blessed to have such loving grandparents and aunts!! They also have the wonderful opportunity to know five of their great grandparents, all living in one place!! I pray these boys (and Ellie too) grow up to appreciate time spent with all of their family. Seeing as how excited and eager they are to see any of the people mentioned above, I don't think I am going to have to worry about that ever!


And our circle of friends is the best ever. We are all on this wonderful journey of growing our families and raising our children together. I, for one, wouldn't have survived the past four and a half years without shoulders to cry on, lean on, and just to laugh at the craziness of it all! And my kids are making the best of friends. Friends that are going to be friends for a lifetime. They will each be able to look at the other and say, "We've been friends since birth," and really mean it. What a gift they each are to us.


2008 was full of basic ordinary days as well. Days of school, errands, hanging out at home, movie watching, book reading, backyard playing, and many other run of the mill things. We have hugged, smiled, held hands, yelled, forgiven, laughed, teased, played, frustrated, charmed, and truly loved one another for another 365 days.



Here's to the next 365 days of fun, family, and friends.
Comments