Week 33

Another appointment with the OB today. Nothing to report other than I seem to be gaining weight at a rapid rate these days! I dread the weight I know is still to come!

Weight gain: 6 lbs!
Blood Pressure: 96/60

I am not a happy pregnant person these days. Nothing fits. My shirts have already stopped meeting the waists of my pants. My pants have to constantly be tugged on and pulled on to stay in a somewhat comfortable place. I am getting funny vein spots on my legs. I can't sleep. I can't stop eating. I can walk about 50 yards before my hip starts cramping. Fun times, I tell you. Only six more weeks to go -- errr.

Happy face.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sounds like the baby may come earlier since your already feeling miserable. Just keep remembering what a BEAUTIFUL little girl you will be giving birth to, and somehow all the pregnancy pain will go away!! You look terrific....hopefully your outside beauty will soon catch up with your inside pains...ha,ha.
Cindy
Marie said…
I can totally relate! I started my 33rd week today! I feel gigantic and was the most boring person on New Year's Eve! We can't wait to see what this little one is! I can't believe we are pregnant at the same time and due at almost the same time! How neat!
Marie