The summer according to my iPhone



Today is our official last day of summer. DuBose starts school tomorrow and the other two on Monday. I know we have had a great summer and made some awesome memories together. I, however, can't help but look forward to the routine and predictability school brings us. We are all ready for it even though we will mourn the spontaneity and carefree days of summer. To me, it's a perfect cycle! Right when you need it, change is around the corner!

So in honor of the last day of summer, here is a look back at our summer from the pictures I took or (received by email) on my iPhone...


Fun on the Isle of Palms


And on Pawleys'

Cruisin' in San Diego

the reluctant hiker overlooking Whitewater Falls

Two cute boys in Gatlinburg

Wildhill adventures...



Big girl bed in the mountains!


Crazy catches


Playing in the woods at Briar Creek





The boys as ring bearers in another wedding



Random fun around the house


And a last hurray with friends in the creek



No wonder I'm exhausted :)

Comments