Christmas Eve


 After church, we headed to my parents' house to visit with them and my grandparents on our way to the Bailey's annual Christmas Eve Party.

I took the opportunity to capture my handsome boys!

 I had no intention of putting Mills in a coat and tie at this age, but he really wanted to and I gave in. He does look super handsome even if he looks way too big!!


 And their sweet sister

 And mine


 With the great grandparents


 The grandparents

 And their aunt

We left Mom and Dad's and headed to the Bailey's party which is always lots of fun. The kids love it and it's nice to visit with friends.

Then we headed home to get ready for Santa...


The kids put out coookies and milk along with a note to Santa. Then they sprinkled reindeer food and headed to sleep. They were out fairly quickly. And before I went to bed I snuck downstairs for a sneak peek at what Santa brought ;)

 He ate his cookies and milk and left them a note of his own.


 Ellie is going to be beyond excited to see this kitchen!!

 And all Mills wanted was this Bat Castle so he's going to be happy too.

 And you can't see it, but Santa left DuBose a Nintendo DS.

Daddy and Mommy stockings :)
Can't wait for tomorrow morning!!!

Comments