DuBose
I was just reading over DuBose's report card for the first semester of second grade, and I am thrilled with how well he is doing. Of course, there is always room for improvement in some areas (like his handwriting), but overall he is having a great year academically. His lowest grade is, in fact, handwriting at an 85, but then the next lowest is a 90 with the highest at a 97.
And while it's nice to see (almost) all As on his report card, it's even better to read what his teachers wrote about his behavior and progress. Some of my favorites:
"DuBose is a very good thinker and problem solver who is learning to effectively communicate his excellent thoughts, feelings and ideas."
"DuBose is a bright young man and a delight to teach."
"DuBose is eager to understand and learn, works hard, and listens attentively. I am impressed with what a bright young man he is."
"I have seen such growth and improvement this year in DuBose's ability to focus."
"I love to see the smile of amusement on DuBose's face when he is enjoying an activity!"
"DuBose is very observant and the class benefits from his participation in our discussions."
I am super proud of DuBose. I feel like he has really come a long way and is definitely putting in the effort needed to keep up with the rigorous demands of his school. He is receiving an excellent education, and I love that he is excelling! Hopefully, this trend will continue, but for now, I love being able to record these great grades and wonderful praise from his teachers. Keep up the great work, DuBose!!
And while it's nice to see (almost) all As on his report card, it's even better to read what his teachers wrote about his behavior and progress. Some of my favorites:
"DuBose is a very good thinker and problem solver who is learning to effectively communicate his excellent thoughts, feelings and ideas."
"DuBose is a bright young man and a delight to teach."
"DuBose is eager to understand and learn, works hard, and listens attentively. I am impressed with what a bright young man he is."
"I have seen such growth and improvement this year in DuBose's ability to focus."
"I love to see the smile of amusement on DuBose's face when he is enjoying an activity!"
"DuBose is very observant and the class benefits from his participation in our discussions."
I am super proud of DuBose. I feel like he has really come a long way and is definitely putting in the effort needed to keep up with the rigorous demands of his school. He is receiving an excellent education, and I love that he is excelling! Hopefully, this trend will continue, but for now, I love being able to record these great grades and wonderful praise from his teachers. Keep up the great work, DuBose!!
Comments