Ellie

I got Ellie's school evaluation today and was very pleased with her progress and her teachers' remarks about her.

She is doing really well with everything, but she does need to keep working on holding a writing utensil, recognizing all of her colors (apparently she missed red, blue, green, yellow, orange, and black), and recognizing a square. She must have been having an off day when they did the colors because I asked her about them this afternoon and she named all of those except red.

Her teachers wrote that "she is a sweet girl who plays and shares well with every child in the class. We just adore her!"

I love that she is doing well at school and that she loves it. I love it even more that her teachers really do adore her and I can tell every time I see them interact with her. I know that she is loved and extremely well-taken care of at school. At this age, her feeling safe and happy at school is my only concern. She can learn her colors later :)

Nice job, Ellie!! I am super proud of you and how much you've grown this year in the 2s!

Comments