Mills

I had Mills' conference today and knew I would be getting his standardized test scores. I was a bit nervous about seeing his results, I have to admit. I should have given Mills more credit though - much more. He was above average on the two reading parts and made a perfect score on the math part. Whew.

His teacher had nothing but good things to say about him and a mommy always like to hear the good things. I'm glad he's having such a great year and pray that he continues to enjoy school and that first grade doesn't give him a hard time.

I don't think I'll worry about it anymore though and just expect great things from him. He certainly deserves that from me.

Way to go, Mills! I am proud of all your hard work in Kindergarten!!

Comments

Caroline said…
I knew that he would get fantastic results! We love you tons Millsie!