Say Cheese...
DuBose's smile is changing everyday due to the incoming top teeth. I keep tying to visualize what he is going to look like with his adult teeth squeezed in that little mouth. And those adult teeth are going to be big if he takes after either of his parents. Truly, I just can't imagine. I think his whole face will just look different (and too grown up!) I thought I would take a look back over the past nine months to see the progression of his precious smile.
He had lost his two bottom teeth at this point but the new ones were almost totally grown in so you can't tell. (June 2011)
Then he lost the other top tooth at this park on Kiawah in October 2011.
I got used to seeing the big gap and then...
one of his teeth poked through in December 2011
And then the other one started to come in as well. It amazes me how quickly these things happen, but then these teeth will be there for the rest of his life (we hope!) And since he's only lost 4 of his baby teeth, we still have a long way to go. I know it will only be the blink of an eye though before he has a full set of adult teeth!
My baby is growing up so quickly.
He's quite a handsome little fellow whom I love dearly!!
Comments