Well Check
My sweet girl had her 3 year old well check today. I was surprised by a lot of what we found out -
She weighs more than I thought she did at 25.5 lbs putting her on the charts in the 5th percentile.
She is 36 inches tall slowly creeping into the 25th percentile.
And she had a fever of 101.
What?! She's beyond happy (as always) and doesn't feel warm to the touch at all. He couldn't find any obvious signs of infection anywhere, and she doesn't seem to be sick. She may be at the early stages of a cold so he gave me some samples to use over the weekend if we need them.
Basically, my baby is a growing, happy, and (mostly) healthy little girl. I love her so.
She weighs more than I thought she did at 25.5 lbs putting her on the charts in the 5th percentile.
She is 36 inches tall slowly creeping into the 25th percentile.
And she had a fever of 101.
What?! She's beyond happy (as always) and doesn't feel warm to the touch at all. He couldn't find any obvious signs of infection anywhere, and she doesn't seem to be sick. She may be at the early stages of a cold so he gave me some samples to use over the weekend if we need them.
Basically, my baby is a growing, happy, and (mostly) healthy little girl. I love her so.
Comments