Family Retreat
DuBose has been wanting to go to one of Camp St Christopher's Personal Retreats for a while now and we finally made it happen this weekend. The camp has these awesome deals for a weekend retreat that includes a room in the lodge and all your meals for your stay. The camp is situated right on the beach, and it's beautiful. As a teenager, I was a camper and a counselor here for several summers. I hope this place becomes as special to my children as it does to me. Hopefully, DuBose can spend a week here next summer.
I didn't take many pictures except for our walk on Friday night to the tip of the island. We spent our days sitting on the beach, swimming, reading and sailing our sunset that we took down there. It was perfect. Just what we needed as a family before the craziness that fall brings.
The sunset was beautiful on Friday night and I had a blast with my camera. I certainly didn't do it justice, but it was fun to try.
Yes, she's always this happy :)
See the rainbow?
Love these little people.
Love to watch them explore, laugh, love one another, and just be them.
What a fun weekend for us! Can't wait to do it again!










Comments