Aquarium Fun


 For our last week of summer, we decided to go to some of our favorite spots: the Children's Museum, the pools (Parkshore and DI club), and the Aquarium. Monday was the Aquarium.



When we went into the parking garage, the kids asked if we could park on top. Sure, why not? I think they liked that part as much as the animals!

It did offer us a great view! It ended up costing us a dollar though :) I had one of those two hour free parking passes, but it took us so long to drive down all six flights that by the time I made it to the gate, I was one minute over the two hours. It was worth it!


 Inside the lemur exhibit

We did all of the new stuff - watched the lemurs being fed,



played in Madagascar,

 checked out the eagle wing span and nest.


and fed the stingrays (this was really cool!)




 And we did all our old favorites, of course.




What a fun morning we had together!

As I was driving home, I was thinking to myself how easy it is to take the three of them out and about now. No one needs a stroller, diapers, naps, feeding schedule. They can all walk and talk, and they truly enjoy each other so they explore together and look out for one another. I was even able to walk through the gift store with them. I heard a few "I wants," but we left empty-handed and happy. I know as they grow, the hard things just become different kinds of hard, but I think I prefer homework battles and sibling rivalry to the hardships of toddlers and babies. We'll see how I feel as the hard things just keep on changing in the months and years to come :)

Comments