Ellie's First Day of 3K


 We took our little Ellie Loo off to her first day of three year old preschool today.



She was excited, although a bit apprehensive. I'm not sure she understands why she has to have different teachers this year or why all of her friends aren't in her class again. I know she'll love her new teachers and make new friends so I'm not worried about her in the least.


 Her brothers were excited for her and loved being able to take her to school this morning (they don't start until Wednesday.)
Her new teacher, Mrs. Patterson. I know Ellie will have another great year and that she will learn an amazing amount of things at school. She's so happy and sweet that I know she'll make lots of new friends.

Ellie, I am so proud of you and can't wait to watch how you grow this year!!

Comments