First Day of First and Third Grade
I'm not really sure how we got here but here we are.
A First Grader
and a Third Grader.
They are both (all) very excited to be heading back to school. Mills is thrilled to be going to PG with his big brother. He is so excited about first grade, riding his bike to school, seeing his dad and brother on campus, all of it really. He's been waiting for this day for quite some time!
I know these bookbags will look so small on these same backs in a few years.
She's also about to burst to go to PG and was so excited to ride along behind them this morning.
Mills with his first grade teacher, Mrs. Wey (we love Mrs. Wey!!)
I told her to throw everything she knew about Egleston boys out the window (she taught DuBose in first grade) and to be prepared for something all together different with Mills. I think know he is going to have an amazing year, and I can't wait to watch him grow and mature while he's in first grade!
Boys, you are both going to have a fantastic year, and I, for one, can't wait to watch you blossom and grow even more. Every year (month, day) you amaze me with what you learn and how you grow up so quickly. Be respectful, friendly, obedient, compassionate and hard working. Try your best and remember to enjoy all of it. I love you both beyond words and am incredibly proud of the young boys you are!!
Comments