Christmas Day


We headed to Mom and Dad's to exchange gifts with them and GG and Ryan.



Some of our most favorite presents were from Fred. He painted all of us pictures which we will cherish forever.


Mills sailing in the harbor

The Emrsons with a painting of their new house!



After we exchanged presents, the rest of the family (Llewellyn, Fred, John, Eliza, Philip,  and Jimmy) joined us for Christmas dinner.


As always, my mom set a beautiful table,

and there was lots and lots of great food!


After dinner, we visited a bit more with everyone and I took a bunch of pictures.


A lot of pictures with our cute nephew for his first Christmas!




















It was an emotional day for us since it was our first Christmas without Rushie. She was such a huge part of our lives so not having her there left a void that was hard. I'm so grateful that she had such a long and blessed life and that I had the relationship with her that I had. I miss her everyday, but days like this it's even more. Fred did great, but I know today was rough on him as well.



Overall, we had a fantastic, fun day. The kids loved every minute, and we loved seeing their joy.




Thanks, CiCi and Da, for another wonderful Christmas. We had a great day with you!





We headed home and after these last few pictures in front of our tree, we just relaxed.




What a special day. We made memories with each other and celebrated the birth of our Savior. It was magical. Merry Christmas!


Comments