Ellie Graduates from Kindergarten
This sweet girl is now a kindergarten graduate.
She has had an amazing experience at O'Quinn. She has had the best teachers, made the best friends, and had the best time. I couldn't ask for anything more for her.
She has grown so much and really blossomed socially and academically these past 4 years.
She was so excited to get dressed for graduation and then we went in the yard to take some pictures. CiCi and GG arrived to go with us, bringing big smiles from my girl.
Once the graduation started, Ellie never stopped smiling up on stage. She has been looking forward to this day for so long now.
She was paired with Declan to dance the Shag. This was one of the cutest things I've ever seen. They did a great job and were so sweet together. They have been in class together all 4 years and he's one of her most favorite people.
(Click here to see the video)
And she said her lines perfectly
And then she received her diploma from two of the best teachers any of my kids have ever had. I really can't express the impact these two women have had on Ellie. I'll forever be grateful to them both.
A happy graduate
Gina and Ellie at the reception
Felice and Ellie
Declan and Ellie
Ellie loved having her godmother at the graduation. Thanks, Amanda, for coming to support this sweet girl. She loves you dearly and is enjoying her roses!
Nana and Granddad were happy to watch her sweet performance
And GG and Ryan too!
One last hug with Mrs. Coker
And the boys were so sweet with her. Both hugged her and told her how proud they were of her.
I asked both boys to write her a note for her graduation. This is what they gave to her today:
"Dear Ellie, I am so excited about you going to Porter-Gaud! I also hope that you had a great time at O'Quinn. Your the BEST sister ever! Love, DuBose
"Happy Graduation, Ellie. You have been reading so well. I am so proud of you. Love, Mills"
My mama heart loved reading these sweet notes.
Daddy and I are incredibly proud of you, Ellie. You have impressed us with your reading, your math skills and your behavior [For your daily behavior report - you had all Es (excellents) except one G (good) which was given to every person in the class due to some incident in PE]. You tried your best every day, worked hard, played hard, and were a great friend.
Dinner celebration at the Mexican restaurant.
You were an AWESOME kindergartener and you're going to be the very best first grader!
Way to go, Ellie Loo!!
We love you so much!!
Comments