Mother's Day 2015

I had the best Mother's Day today! The best. I woke up with my bestest friends in my house after we had spent two nights together for a girls' weekend. They all went home to be with their families, and I was home alone for a couple of hours until all my people came home after lunch. And then the fun began!



Ellie spent some time scratching my back and brushing my hair - my favorites!


The kids all gave me a sweet homemade cards. And the boys did theirs completely on their own.

From Mills 

and DuBose 


And front and back of Ellie's


Love these (even if Ellie thinks I weigh 300 lbs;)


And then we went out in the boat for an afternoon in the sun. One of my favorite things about Mother's Day is that my kids all promise to take as many pictures as I want and to smile in each one. And then they follow through. I am in love with these pictures from today.















As much as I love these pictures, I love the people in them even more. I am beyond blessed to be their mom. Some days are awesome, some days are incredibly hard, but all the days are a blessing and just how I want to be spending them.

And I learned from the best. Happy Mother's Day, Mom!! And Francie! Thank you both for being such great role models to me! Love to you both!

Happy Mother's Day!!



Comments