On the way to First Grade
The school hosted an ice cream social at our house this afternoon for the rising first graders - the Class of 2027. We host this party each year in the backyard, but this year was even more special because we have a rising first grader! Ellie was so excited to have her friends all come over to her house.
I'm so happy that every single one of her girl friends are coming to PG with Ellie.
These girls will have been in school together since they were 2!
It drizzled a bit so they had to do a few of the activities in the house, but for the most part they ran around outside and had a blast together.
I already love this class. I know the majority of the kids and their parents, and they are all so great. I'm so excited to share this journey with them for the next 12 years!
Comments