CYC Sailing Banquet

The end of summer sailing banquet was tonight. We attended with the Bairs which always makes things fun. All of the boys received certificates for completing their summer classes. And Bennett and Mills won special awards as well!



As always, the Yacht Club provides such a perfect backdrop for pictures.






Mills won the Shipshape Award because of his willingness to clean up at the end of class each day. Not only would he roll up his own sails and put away his boat, but he always went back to help others when he was done.  He truly is a helper and I couldn't be more proud of him!!


Nice job, boys!! I am so glad you have both found an activity that you love so much! You can't go wrong out there on the water - what a fabulous place to spend your free time!! I'm so proud of you both and hope you continue to love sailing!

Comments