LS Parent's Night
We had Lower School Parents Night tonight so we were able to go have a sneak peek at the day to day school activities of Mills and Ellie. I sent big DuBose to Mills' class and I headed to Ellie's. (Therefore, I only know what is happening in 2nd grade;)
I walked in to be greeted by "Ellie" in her seat - so cute!
And she had written us a note:
Dear Mom and dad, thank you for coming to Parents Night. I hope you have fun in my new classroom. I Love my new teacher. I am looking forward to learning art. Have Fun. I Love you! Love, Ellie
I absolutely adore her teacher. Wow! She is amazing and is going to be so great for Ellie this year. I knew she was good, but had forgotten that she's won teacher of the year in her prior 2 schools. We've only had her a week but I can tell why she would have won. She is full of energy, knows her stuff and is excited by 2nd graders. This is going to be a super year for Ellie!!
And Mills - well, like I said I didn't go to that meeting but I did run in at the end and his teacher told me he is doing great so far (he better be - it's only Day 5 - ha!). Seriously, though, I am excited for him as well. This is going to be a fabulous year for them in the Lower School!!
Comments