We've been busy!
School started 2 weeks ago and we haven't stopped since! Between school, after school activities, friends, parties, and family, it's been a whirlwind.
We've been to 2 home football games and watched the Cyclones stomp their competition both times.
Go Cyclones!
I chaperoned the Vestry Retreat at St Christopher. This was my 7th year as a chaperone and this might have been my favorite. It's such a special time and to watch these teenagers worship and fellowship is such a great experience.
We had a weekend of birthday parties - Ellie had 3 (Caitlin's at the beach, Louise's disco dance and Kahrs' pool party) while DuBose went bowling for Oliver's.
disco queen
We did manage to squeeze on Scott for a few minutes between parties
DuBose came home from school one day this week and declared he needed a "mind break" and promptly began baking blueberry muffins.
And Birdie got a haircut. She seems embarrassed, but it will grow back :)
Constant movement for us these past two weeks and it doesn't seem to be letting up any time soon. I'm fine with that - I like to be busy doing fun things!
Comments