Photography Fun

Ellie and I spent a lot of time this week taking pictures. She used my old Canon and I had my new one. I loved doing this with her. She was so interested, and I gave her one thing to work on while we were out there this time. Next time, we will work on something else. She took right to it and had great questions. 




Hers


Mine




I was playing with "capturing motion" with the trampoline most of the week. I also followed DuBose around while he had his chainsaw out, trying to catch the saw dust flying. Still need work on that, but it was fun.

And then one morning I happened to look out the window while the sun was rising. It was freezing out there but I ran out in my pjs and clicked away. I had just read the tips on taking good sunset and sunrise pictures and was eager to try it out. I was rather pleased with myself when I saw these on the computer.








It was a beautiful show!

Thanks again, DuBose, for my Christmas present! I see lots of fun and photos in my future :)







Comments