First Day of School 2017
DuBose had his 30th first day of school at Porter-Gaud today. His 12 years here as a student and today starts his 18th year. To say he's committed to PG would be a huge understatement. We are super proud of our favorite headmaster and wish for him a fabulous school year!!
And these 3, my how they've grown.
3rd, 6th and 8th grades
Ellie is thrilled to be going to 3rd grade and I know she is going to have a fabulous year!
And how I have 2 middle schoolers is beyond me! Mills is going to love love love middle school. He is such a social creature and loves the hustle and bustle of school so middle school is going to be a great fit for him.
And DuBose, in his last year of middle school. He is ready to try new things, sign up for things he's been contemplating for a while now and generally be the best student he can be.
And off they go for another fantastic school year!
We ran into the Headmaster on our way to 3rd grade.
Ellie is excited to have Mrs. Boccabella for her teacher this year!
His first chapel day - he looks handsome in his uniform!
August 25th: I'm actually typing this on the 4th day of school, Spirit Friday, so they are wearing spirit t-shirts to school. The report form all 3 so far has been great. Ellie loves her teacher and her classmates. Mills is thrilled with the freedom he has in middle school. And DuBose has joined the sailing team, volunteered for the service club and started working at the Computer Help Desk.
I know that 2017-2018 is going to be a super year for these three and I am so proud of them!
Love you all and can't wait to watch you blossom again this year!!














Comments