Random August

Mills wanted to grow his hair out this summer so this is him 11 weeks after his last haircut. His hair grows crazy fast!





We had a girls night at Fill Piano Bar to celebrate Caroline's birthday


We had a youth group pool party after the last bible study that David did for this group over the summer. My boys loved the bible study and Mills was eager to share what he had learned every Sunday in church when something was said about one of the things they had talked about. I am so grateful that they both love youth group and their "church friends" as both were so important to me while I was growing up. 


And Cyclone Town was last night! This is the big kick-off the night of the first home football game. I am soooo excited to have these two as parents at PG now. I love that their boys are Cyclones and that I get to spend even more time with them at lots of school events. Yay! 

Comments