Christmas

It's CHRISTMAS!! 


We woke up around 7 and headed downstairs.
(well except for Mills who I heard moving around at 5 but he knew better than to leave his room!)



If you are reading by email, click here to watch video.

Ellie's reaction to receiving her hamster was awesome! To say it was her favorite part of Christmas would be an understatement!



Meet Humphrey the hamster


My favorite gift was made for me by little DuBose. With the help of a teacher at school, he used the carving machine at school to design and carve this cutting board. He carved the state out of one piece of wood and then carved the outline out of the other for the first to fit inside. He even sealed it with food safe lacquer so I can serve food on it. I knew he had been working on something for me after school the past few weeks and was touched that he spent his time making something for me. Handmade gifts are my absolute favorite and to know that he knows that and was willing to make something for me made it all the more special. I love this DuBose and will cherish it always. Thank you!! xo


I did not do well with pictures this morning but DuBose got a new bike and Mills got a Go Pro. Both were excited and are anxious to use them. Nana and Granddad came over for breakfast and to exchange presents. Then we went to Mom's to exchange presents and to have lunch with everyone.


DuBose gave me my other favorite gift which is a new portrait lens. I am so excited about using it for my photo sessions.




The boys loved their busy board and got to playing with it right away.

I did a little mini session for the Emersons in the yard today so it was fun to put my lens to work!














John, Sandra, Philip and Eliza joined us


along with Nana, Granddad and Uncle Jimmy. Mom set a beautiful table and the food was delicious. We enjoyed our time with family today!


Merry Christmas from our family to yours!!

Comments