December Randomness


This is the only picture I took of our tree this year which is unusual. Oh well, It might not have been photographed but it was enjoyed all month.


Smith had his school performance which was so cute and brought back lots of memories.


We took everything out of the attic and sorted it all. That was a big job!!




I came across this sweet memory.


The Holiday Assembly


Dancing in the driveway


walking the pier under the bridge



DuBose and I made salsa to give to his admin team and to our friends. We borrowed the school's giant immersion blender and made it all in one batch which made it super easy. We will definitely be doing it this way in the future!


Ellie took the Dog book to school to share with her classmates. She was able to read it to them and show them her picture in the book.



Our Christmas card picture - if you look closely you can see Mills holding the remote control to take our picture :)

Comments