Thanksgiving

We had Thanksgiving at the farm again this year. My parents, DuBose's parents, the Emersons and the Smiths joined us for the day and we enjoyed a beautiful day on the farm!


The food was delicious! I think this was my favorite turkey DuBose has ever cooked.



My board - we filled in what we were thankful for (which brought a smiles and a few laughs!)





I wanted to get our Christmas Card photo so Caroline helped me try to get one. I would have used this one but then we ended up doing a family shoot a few days later and I liked one of those more.








We missed Stephen but loved having Caroline and the boys.

The sweet boys love the farm and wore their parents out doing EVERY activity out there! They slept well on the way home, I am sure!











These boys enjoyed the relaxing activities of the farm.


We stayed through the weekend so there was lots of playing at the fort,





working, 





and fun.



The Smiths stayed through Saturday and the boys had fun together.



A little Clemson Carolina rivalry for the game today.



The boys cleaned out the gutters.


The girls played beauty parlor.


The Cockrells' church needed some dirt so they had come to take some from the hill. Looks very different but glad we could help them.

I did a photo shoot for the Ayers at their cabin so we enjoyed a little time together too. 






The boys went hunting.



 We had a great few days at the farm together and went home full of good food and fellowship with family and friends - my favorite way to spend a few days here!


Comments