Christmas
We were up and ready to go a little after 7 this morning. There's something magical about Christmas and the excitement of the whole day - giving, receiving, food and family.
They are getting almost too big to fit on one step!
We spent the morning opening our gifts from each other.
And then we headed to my parents for breakfast and to open presents with them. I was caught up in the fun and didn't take too many pictures, but we had a great time with everyone.
Next we went to the River where we exchanged presents with Nana and Granddad before everyone else came over for dinner. Nana was so kind to open her home to 19 family members.
While I didn't take many opening presents pictures today, I did take a lot of pictures of the actual gifts in our lives - the people...
Ready for baby sister!
It truly was a fabulous day! There were boat rides, lots of playing outside and just enjoying the sunshine together.
Always laughter with this group!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
Today was such a good day!
Thank you, Nana, for having us all over!


























Comments