Happy birthday Frances!
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FRANCES!!
Hard to believe she is one. Seems like just yesterday she was born!
(I forgot to hit publish on her birth post so that's why you'll get that email today if you subscribe;)
What a crazy year (life!) she's had: quarantined and at home 99% of the time! Hoping you get to meet new friends and venture into a store at some point in 2021, Frances! There'a a great big world out there waiting for you to discover it. But you have time - for now, I know you are thriving in your family cocoon and soaking in all the good love and attention!
She liked her cake!
Happy Birthday, Frances! We love you!
I was sad to realize I didn't get any grandparent pictures on Christmas so I made everyone pose for me today. (Nana, I am getting you and GD next!) I am glad for these photos - no one can take the place of a grandparent! Such a fun, special relationship!














Comments