Birthday Dinner
We had a family dinner to celebrate Mills tonight. Thankfully, everyone has either had Covid recently or has been vaccinated (except Smith and Scotty) so we feel pretty good being together at this point. We opened presents, watched Mills' birthday video and had a yummy dinner. Mills requested steak, Nana's mashed potatoes and green beans. And a German Chocolate cake which I made from scratch for him - it was good :)
Watching the video - here's the link to it.
FaceTiming with Aunt Anne:
Cake!
With Nana and Granddad
GG
GG and Ryan
CiCi and Da
These boys adore Mills.
This is what I get when I ask them all to take a picture together...
Eventually I seem to snag one...
I'm not sure I have mentioned it here but Mills is becoming an expert Rubix Cuber. His personal best time is 32 seconds to solve it. (The best in the world is like 3 seconds or something crazy!) He got a new one to add to his collection (of many! I will have to do a whole post about this hobby!) that has been oiled and serviced by professional cubers. He also tweaked the magnets in it to suit his ability. Who knew there was so much to this thing??! Not me but we are all learning and it's been fun to watch his time drop as he practices.
Birthday dinner food coma
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MILLS!!
We love celebrating you!!
We love you so much!!





















Comments