Spring Break - The Farm
We headed up to the farm on Sunday leaving little DuBose at home. He was being picked up later on Sunday to head to Amelia Island with the O'Dells. (I will post his pictures separately.) It was so weird to be without him for the week. And both kids kept saying hey missed him and wondered what he was doing. Thankfully, the magic of technology keeps us all connected and when they wanted to talk to him, they just FaceTimed him. I tried to point out the positives like no one had to sit in the way back of the car but they both said they would rather sit in the back than not have him with us. So sweet and makes my heart hurt a little for the changes coming our way soon when he goes off to college in a year and a half. but I am thankful that they are close and miss each other when one is not around.
So we went from the boat to a fire on the back porch in 24 hours. Ha! It wasn't really very cold but we have a new Solo stove which is great! We wanted to try it out and really enjoyed using it! I see lots of fun winter nights sitting around it in the future!
And then lots of birds when the rain let up.
We sat under the deck covering with our new little fire and watched the rain. So peaceful.










Comments